Serial No. 0283
- 6" x 10" x 1-1/8" (Pictured)
- 9” x 12” x 1-3/8”
- 12” x 18” x 1-5/8”
- 16” x 24” x 1-3/4”
- Edge Grain
- Ash, Wenge, Walnut, Purpleheart & Padauk
- Juice Groove (All sizes except 6x10)
- Handles (All sizes except 6x12)
- Rubber Feet (All sizes)
General cutting board info:
End grain boards provide for a fantastic, durable work surface that is gentle on knives, keeping them sharper longer, and resisting nicks and scratches. The anti-bacterial properties make end grain boards more sanitary.
- Edge Grain boards are very strong and durable. The work surface is comprised the beautiful, long grain of the wood.
- Juice grooves gather the liquids from meats, fruits and vegetables to help keep cleanup manageable.
- Rubber feet provide for a slip free, stable surface for cutting, as well as raising the board above a wet surface and allowing air flow to keep the board dry.
- Handles allow for easy carrying and serving.
This Cutting Board (with or without a juice groove) is perfect for carving meat or cutting and serving fruits, vegetables, cheeses, tapas or bread, and make wonderful gifts.
Each board is unique so the actual dimensions, wood grain, and tone may vary. If you are looking for a different size, design, or color please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Laser Personalization is also available. Just email what you’d like to have engraved including any preferred font or image. We’ll design a few options and when you’re satisfied with the design, we’ll create your personalized board.
In stock items ship within 3-5 days.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for shipment of custom and personalized orders.